Friday 6 December 2013

MAC and Revlon Haul

Hiii All,

Today, I am going to share with you guys my latest haul of MAC and Revlon. I bought MAC stuff from airport so its duty free and cost around Rs.1000 for each lipstick. I got the Revlon Lip butters from the US and they cost around Rs. 400 each. Revlon has come up with new colorburst range of Laquer balms and matte balms, which has not yet been launched in India, but I am hoping that it does soon because they have amazing shades. I got one Laquer balm , which I really like. So here is the list:



  1. MAC lipstick in 'Cherish'
  2. MAC Lipstick in 'See Sheer' (Review)
  3. Revlon Lip Butter in 'Pink Truffle'
  4. Revlon Lip Butter in 'Wild Watermelon'
  5. Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm in 'Provocateur' (Review)









Hope you all enjoyed this post. I have been loving Provacateur , as of now, will post detailed review soon.

23 comments:

  1. So much makeup shopping, gr8
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea seen looks yummy.. I am not fan of lip butters though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See Shear is just amazing, cant get enough of it :)

      Delete
  3. These are some awesome picks.
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Haul - Those are some killer shades <3
    Loved it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! Lovely haul. Such great sheer yet pretty colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the colours :) nice haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul. Mac Cherish looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely haul dear! I have MAC's See Sheer & I absolutely love it :)
    Waiting for more reviews

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cherish and Sheer gotta have! such pretty shades those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely shruti, sheer is a love at first sight :)

      Delete
  10. can you please review mac cherish..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...