Saturday 5 April 2014

LA colors Lipstick in 'Matte Caramel'

Hello everyone,

It seems like I have been away from the blogging world like forever. Thanks to my super hectic and stressful job. Anyway, the idea to have this blog is to get away from my routine job and do something fun. So, I am going to do exactly that, I am going to share with you guys my very favorite lipstick from LA colors in shade ''Matte Caramel".




I love how appropriately it is named, its like a molten caramel. The biggest reason why I love this lipstick is because of its shade. For some reason , it suits me really well. It gives kind of a calm, peaceful look to my face :)

Its a very pretty nudish peachy shade. Its perfect for fair skin girls. The formula is also good, glides on easily. Its not creamy as such, but not matte also.

The packaging is kind of cheap looking, very light weight and not sturdy material. Also, the printing on the packaging is very cheap looking. But its really really affordable. I got this from Mexico, its not available in India and it costs around Rs. 75...Yes!!! It is only for Rs. 75.
I was hesitant about buying this because its super cheap, but I have seen many You tube gurus using LA colors products, so in a way I was aware of this brand so I thought to give it a try. I am glad I did because I love the formula and the shade is to die for.





Price : Rs. 75 :)

Pros:

  1. Lovely  shade and suits me really well
  2. Very cheap
  3. Decent formula
  4. Stains slightly after 3-4 hours of wear
  5. Non drying
  6. Glides easily on lips
  7. Perfect to wear with heavy eye make up
Cons:
  1. Very cheap looking packaging
  2. Non Availability in India
Thanks for reading and any stress management tips are welcome :)

20 comments:

  1. Good to see you back on blogger :)
    The lipstick colur us so beautiful and looks very cream..
    Cannot believe the price but so sad that its nit avaliable in India :(
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so so so pretty!! I wish we had this in India, I would have bought it tomorrow itself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 75 RS for a lipstick sounds very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!! This is such a pretty shade and loved the price!! ;)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a really very pretty shade Babe! Nd so very affordable too...Looks lovely on your lips Hun :)

    http://coralswithblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grgs shade ..looks lovely on your lips..amzing lip swatches

    :my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/04/bourjois-liner-feutre-eyeliner-pen.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shade looks real Pretty on you:) .. I love your beautiful lip swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shade! lovely LOTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice lipstick shade :-)

    -Pratima

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...