Friday 10 May 2013

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 'Brown': Review + Swatch

Hi Everyone,

I am a huge eyeliner addict , especially gel eyeliners. So today, I am going to review a Maybelline gel eyeliner in 'Brown'.



Packaging: It comes in a cute and small tub , along with a brush applicator. I think all gel eyeliners should come with an applicator. earlier I had tried coastal scents gel eyeliner, but they never provided applicator. So, I am glad that maybelline came up with brush applicator. Its a very decent quality brush. Its not at all scartcy and helps in applying eyeliner in a very controlled maner.You can easliy apply thick or thin eye;iner using this. I also use this brush to apply other gel eyeliners and I am definitely going to keep this brush , even after I finish the liner.

Consistency:  Its very creamy and soft in texture. You definitely dont need any kind of tugging or pulling of your eyelid with this one. It glides on like a dream and a very small amount is required for one time application.It is even better than the coastal scents gel eyeliners. They were kind of dried out when I received them, but this one is just awesome.


Staying Power: Amazing!!! They have amazing staying power. Its completely waterproof and stays on forever. You need to remive this properly using a make up remover.

Shade: Its a typical brown shade, perfect for a natural look. It also has light goldenish swirls in between, which I like to apply to the inner corners of my eyes, to highlight and brighten up the eyes.

Price:  I bought this for Rs. 400 (approx.)





Pros:
  1. Very natural looking shade.
  2. Perfect for everyday wear
  3. Looks great with a bold lip color as well.
  4. Amazing staying power
  5. Doesnt smudge/budge a bit
  6. Decent Price.
  7. Decent quantity.
  8. Awesome brush applicator
  9. Lovely goldenish swirls
  10. Cute packaging
Cons:
  1. None :)
If you love gel eyeliners or want to try out , then you must must must get this one. Its amazing :)

Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...