Sunday 24 February 2013

February Vellvette Box

Hi Everyone!

How is your weekend going? I am enjoying a lot, completed lots of pending tasks like organizing wardrobe, cleaning my house etc. , so feeling great. I feel peace of mind , when all my stuff is properly organized.
So coming to the topic of this post, I got my February vellvette box and I am so so happy with the stuff that I got this month.
So here is what I got:

  1. Purely Cosmetics blush- Cheeky (full sized)
  2. Figs & rouge Aloevera and Mint Balm (full sized)
  3. OFRA Serum



I tried on the lip balm and the blush and they looked great. 










Thank you so much for reading.
Do share what all did you guys get :)

3 comments:

  1. the sample size of the blush looks so cute :)


    Preeti Kaur recently posted.. How to make lipstick last longer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention , the balm and blush are full sized this time :)

      Delete
  2. Hey i got the same balm which i totally loved bcz of the smell and its moist texture.. and i got orchid blush..same size.. and the same serum B5

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...