Thursday 10 January 2013

Freeman and Fogg Online Shopping Haul

Hi Beautiful,

I ordered few products from medplusbeauty.com few days ago and finally the parcel has arrived.



I ordered the below listed products:
  1. FREEMAN OLIVE SHEA BODY BUTTER
  2. FOGG PARADISE BODY SPRAY FOR WOMEN
  3. FREEMAN CUCUMBER FACIAL PEEL-OFF MASK 


I am really excited to use all the products. I just loved the colorful bottle of the Freeman Body Butter. 
Also, I sprayed the Fogg deodorant on my wrist and it has the most awesome fragrance, I fell in love with it immediately.
As for the, Freeman cucumber peel off face mask, its my first ever peel off face mask , so I am very excited about it as well.


Will review all the products soon.

Thank you for taking out time and reading :)
Good Luck and keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...