Wednesday 16 January 2013

FabIndia Herbal Heel Balm review

Hi Everyone!

Today I am going to review Fabindia Herbal Heel Balm.I am sure all of us have faced the problem of cracked/dry heels sometimes in our lives. There are many creams available in the market for dry heels. I have tried many brands, but they were of no use. Also, I tried good old petroleum jelly and wore socks overnight, but still no use.
So here came a miracle balm from Fab India. This worked like a magic potion for me. Read on to  know more :)





It comes in a normal tub/jar packaging, with a plastic cover on top. Its consistency is very smooth,soft and wax like. When you touch it, you can feel  the goodness and moisture its enriched with.

It melts into your skin very easily. I scrub my feel using pumic stone , apply this balm and wear socks overnight and Voila!, I got the softest heels. Those fine lines that later develop into cracks are gone, vanished completely.


If you use this just once its effect will not last long, you have to keep using this for 3-4 times a week and its effects will last long.Now, I apply it once in 2-3 weeks and still my feet remain soft and there are no fine lines at all.


But, one thing to notice is that I didnt have cracked heels as such. My heels were dry and had fine lines on it, so basically it was only beginning to crack.I am not sure if it would heel cracked heels completely , but I am sure it would help to some extent.



PRICE: INR 150/25gms


Pros:
1. Very effective in curing, just beginning to crack heels :)
2. Budget friendly
3. Very moisturing
4. Makes heels really soft.
5. Effects are long lasting.

Cons:
1. Not sure how well it will cure completely cracked heels, but it will help up to some extent for sure.


I would definitely recommend this to anyone suffering from cracked heels.

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully, I dont suffer from cracked heels but I will recommend this if someone is suffering from one :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments , I love to read them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...